Supporting the property market – Opportunities with the nation’s leading provider of conveyancing support services
Career oportunites will be posted to this page as they become available.
New Posts available as of 17th February 2016
Business Development Managers
Salary: Up to £35K + bonus and company car
Other benefits: Life assurance policy and contributory pension scheme
3 opportunities available in: Cambridge/Suffolk, South Wales and London
Hours: 37.5 per week (mainly Monday to Friday but evenings and weekend may be required for specific events to suit the needs of the business.)
PSG Connect Ltd
PSG Connect Ltd is one of the nation’s leading providers of conveyancing support services and offers a comprehensive range of searches and reports to aid in the process of buying and selling property
PSG is looking for focussed motivated individuals to join the Head Office team as Business Development Managers.
The ideal candidate must have excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to utilise data and other relevant resources to effectively plan and implement a strategy for targeting new clients and maximising the potential within their designated regional area.
- Demonstrable experience in sales and marketing; delivering business growth.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and experience.
- Experience of presenting and delivering training to large groups of people.
- >Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of influencing at all levels in business.
- Experience of creating business plans and management reports.
- Experience in working in a customer facing business with direct responsibility for either face to face or telephone contact.
- Regular user level of experience with basic IT packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of property industry a preference but not essential.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to improve the profitability of the given territory by bringing on new clients and maximizing the potential of the existing client base.
- Understanding the territory area to identify and meet with new clients and increase territory penetration.
- Understanding the current client base and maximizing the potential of existing clients.
- Coordination of local and national marketing campaigns and social media to support the sales and marketing plan.
- Organising CPD events for new and existing clients or facilitating in house training in conjunction with Strategic Partners.
- Monthly management reports detailing business progress in products and business compliance.
- Industry and market research keeping knowledge consistent and relevant.
- Customer satisfaction reporting and monitoring.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise territories available in: Various, in England and Wales
Realise your potential with PSG
Our network has developed strong relationships with legal professionals throughout England and Wales. We are well regarded for our dedication to providing clients with the very best service and the most accurate information.
As a part of the PSG network you will have the opportunity to market a specific local territory, build your client base and ultimately create and exciting and profitable business that may create significant exit value should you wish to sell in the future.
Knowledge and our network
The PSG network is the face of the business and we work hard to achieve a consistent message, not only in our brand awareness but also in the quality of our products and level of customer care.
Communication and personal local service are the keys to our continued success. By strengthening our existing network by introducing ambitious and likeminded new business partners we can continue to thrive in this competitive industry.
You will receive:
- The right to market in your franchise territory
- Full training
- Access to a range of marketing material and tools
- Launch support
- Access to bespoke database and online operating systems
You will need:
- Ambition and determination
- Initial start-up funds and working capital
If you are driven to succeed and looking for a fresh challenge in an exciting environment, a PSG franchise could be just the opportunity for you. Be in control of your own earning potential and invest in a business with the capability for growth and development.
A view from one of our local offices…
“When I was looking for a new business opportunity, PSG ticked all the boxes – a reasonable start-up fee, good training and support, the services offered would work well with my local market and I didn’t need a large office or staff to get me started.
We are coming up to our 15th Anniversary and things have changed dramatically since the early days. Despite the ups and downs of the property market, with the introduction of new products and our ability to respond rapidly to the changes in technology and online ordering systems, the business has continued to grow. Frome being a one man band I now have a great team working from my own offices with fantastic clients.
Don’t get me wrong it has not been an easy ride – business never is – you have to be prepared to work hard, retain a positive attitude and be ready for change. With the support of a national Head Office and fellow local offices you are never alone – there is always someone around to give you advice and share ideas with.”
Denise Morgan – Director of PSG North and East Yorkshire since 2001
- Multiple revenue streams.
- Low initial start-up costs.
- Profitability and potential high return on investment.
- Solicitors and conveyancers know and trust the PSG name.
- You’ll get all the support you need to build your business.
- You’ll be part of a network that works together to provide a nationally consistent service.
- We are the nation’s number one franchise network for the conveyancing sector.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01226 246644