PARTNER NEWS: FCI partner with Property Assure for Subsidence Data!
As of today, Friday 1st September FCI's Standard and Premium environmental reports will now include exclusive subsidence insurance claims data from Property Assure at no additional cost.
Having previously only been available as a standalone paid-for product, the addition of the Subsidence Risk Rating to FCI Standard and Premium reports will mean more complete information and protection for your clients.
The Risk Rating analyses and determines the level of threat that subsidence poses on a specific postcode, providing a clear breakdown of the risks and advises the course of action should any be required.
Benefits of the Subsidence Risk Rating:
- Built on actual subsidence claims information
- Identifies subsidence risk caused by soil shrinkage and soil movement
- Postcode specific allowing for accuracy
- Instant search results with a clear breakdown of the risk – low, medium, high and very high
- Follow-on services available should the Subsidence Risk Rating bring back a risk
Although the insurance claims data is available as part of the Standard and Premium reports, if there is a requirement to purchase the Subsidence Risk Rating as a standalone report, FCI's new residential Ground Stability Report is available to order seperately.
Download the Samples here.
- Premium residential sample with the Subsidence Risk Rating
- New standalone residential Ground Stability Report
For more information about the FCI range of environmental reports, contact your local PSG office.