Homebuyers Plus from Groundsure
Following on from the success of Avista, the environmental experts at Groundsure continue to make some exciting enhancements to their range of environmental risk reports. With the introduction of Land Registry polygon data to key reports in the range, Homescreen, Planning and Flood can now more accurately assess any potential risk and provide a clearer, more concise report based on data specific to the boundary of the subject property.
At the same time, Groundsure have launched Homebuyers Plus which also utilises the polygon dataset. This brand new residential product meets Law Society Practice Notes and acts as a step between the existing Homescreen/standard Homebuyers reports and Avista, giving you access to more streamlined reporting on the following risk factors:
- Contaminated Land
- Flooding (enhanced with JBA 5m Groundwater data)
- Ground Stability
It also provides enhanced risk screening for
Why does Homebuyers Plus work harder for you and keep your transactions moving faster?
Uses Land Registry polygons (compared to points based in the original Homebuyers) – improving the accuracy of site plans and associated detail
- All text written in plain English (jargon free)
- Easier to read for the conveyancer
- Easier to read and understand for the end user
- With clear recommendations and next steps outlined
Site boundary on MasterMap
The site boundary is overlaid onto MasterMap (featured on the 1st page), the most detailed, up-to-date and comprehensive map data available in the UK.
Intuitive layout and page flow
Colour coded risk ratings with a pass/next steps indicator on the first page. Risks are identified clearly and easily – enabling faster and smarter decisions. Improved page flow: 1st page overall rating and dashboard, 2nd page next steps, 3rd page section summaries.
- 70% fewer pages (15-20 pages vs. 50+ previously) with clearer information
- Time savings of 10-30 minutes per report
- Up to 50% smaller file sizes and smaller email attachments
- Lower printing and postage costs
- Only the relevant data – no blank maps or pages, less words, more facts.
What are the benefits of using polygons?
- Significantly improves the pass rates for the property
- No need for a point and buffers to access data, all information is property specific
- More accurate, property specific flood risk assessment
Homebuyers Plus, all you need delivered in a smarter way - available to order now in PSG Connect or to find out more get in touch with your local PSG office.