FCI Introduce New Commercial Reports - available from the 8th May
FCI are revamping their commercial offering based on client feedback. They understand that when it comes to commercial property, one size does not fit all. The new product range, available from the 8th May, addresses this issue and provides a solution.
(replacing FCI Standard Commercial)
- Recommended for small retail premises (use classes: A1-A5, C4)
- For sites up to 0.25 Ha with continued use
- The only commercial report to include remediation warranty
- Best value report for small commercial properties
- Clear and succinct results, with ‘Next Steps’ highlighted on the front page
- Supported by £5 Million Professional Indemnity Cover
- Just £75+vat
(replacing FCI Premium Commercial)
- Recommended for other commercial & industrial units
- For sites over 0.25 Ha with continued use
- Short, concise and intuitive layout
- Expert support from FCIs Risk Team and CLS Risk Solutions Environmental Insurance
- Backed by £10 Million Professional Indemnity Cover
- From £165+vat
What report should I choose and when?
It can sometimes be difficult to work out which commercial report best suits your transaction. The new reports clearly define the different requirements between smaller retail properties and larger commercial / industrial units to give you best value and all the information you need.
For more information or to request a sample report contact The Support Team on 01226 978254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.